Water Heater Specifications
FRONTIER POWER COMPANY
ELECTRIC WATER HEATER PROGRAM
EFFECTIVE JAUARY 2014
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY:
1. Minimum tank warranty: 6 years
2. Minimum tank capacity: 50 gallons
3. Minimum insulation: 2 inches
(R-16) No insulation blankets
4. Must have efficiency factor equal to or greater than 91%
5. Qualifying electric water heaters must have a new radio control switch installed by The Frontier Power Company or have an existing, working radio control switch.
6. Electric water heater must be the primary source of hot water and electric account must show qualifying usage.
7. Rebate appointment must be made within 60 days of the purchase of the electric water heater. Sales receipt must be presented at the time of the appointment.
8. Rebates will be paid for the installation of a new electric water heater after heater is equipped with a radio control switch, or existing radio control switch is tested.
9. The water heater must be inspected and approved by The Frontier Power Company.
10. Radio control switch must remain on the tank for the entire warranty period.
11. Must use a minimum of 350 kWh per month to qualify for $25 December credit on bill.
AMOUNT OF REBATES:
50 to 70 GALLON TANKS: $150.00
GREATER THAN 70 GALLON: $200.00